I have over 25 years of experience successfully being a middle manager and Executive Director of community-based non-profits. 17 years were as the Executive Director of the Mendocino County Youth Project, in rural northern California. Here’s a link to a promotional video we developed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmsJsZWtruk Most of my experience has been in the area of runaway and homeless youth projects. This includes prevention (including youth development), early intervention, and treatment services. You can find my resume at https://karinwandrei.com/resume/
I offer consulting services in person in Sonoma County in northern California, at your site when appropriate, and online.
Here are some of the areas I can help you with.
- Executive Director and upper management mentoring, especially for those new to their positions
- 360 evaluations
- Executive Director and upper management recruitment
- Helping you to decide if a funding opportunity is worth your while
- Reviewing and editing proposal drafts
- Board of Directors training
- Program development
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Organizational assessments
- Incorporating a youth development perspective
- Conflict resolution
- Preparing for a presentation
- Morale issues
Please feel free to contact me to discuss how we can work together.